This is an Enterprise plan feature
For the enterprise solution of ReadMe, we provide user roles, to enable administrators access to various permissions. Here they are, and what they do.
- Admin - This type of member can invite/remove other members from the project. They can also add/remove projects from the enterprise group. They also have every privilege that a copywriter has.
- A copywriter has access to the child projects within an enterprise project. That means they can also add/remove members within the child project, but not on the parent enterprise project.
- Within the enterprise dashboard, they have access to change stylistic content, such as the appearance of the projects.
- Create and edit content.
- A toggle to switch between an admin and copywriter can be found under Internal Members in the project dashboard.
Drag to switch between admin and copywriter
- A readonly or external member does not have access to the project via the dashboard. However, they have access to hubs of the projects. A readonly member is designed to allow non-internal members (your clients) access to your project.